Sarah is a holistic and boutique celebrant with 15 years experience delivering ceremonies of meaning, natural warmth and authenticity. She is an expert ceremony mastercraftswoman, bringing depth and skills in writing, ritual and creative expression. All Sarah’s ceremonies are bespoke and custom created. She allows time to get to know her couples and ensure all who share in the ceremony remember it as an amazing and transformative experience.
- Marriages, Funerals, Naming and Commitments
- Bespoke Ceremonies, Community Events & Rites of Passage
- Ceremonial Consulting & Writing Services
- Special Event MC
Sarah is a Gottman-trained couples therapist offering marriage therapy, couples counselling and marriage mentoring for relationship repair & renewal. She offers both individual and couple sessions as well as marathon intensive sessions and offsite retreats for fast transformative results. Sarah is also a certified coach and therapist in a range of healing modalities including hypnotherapy, NLP and energy psychology focused on life, love & wellbeing. Sarah also has a range of relationship education and enrichment products based on her ‘Creating a Miracle Marriage’ framework including an e-book, online courses & resources, pre-marriage workshops and relationship seminars.
- Marriage Therapy (Gottman Method Trained)
- Couples Counselling
- Marriage Preparation & Enrichment
- Miracle Marriage – Education, Seminars, Workshops, Coaching, Therapy & Retreats
Sarah offers a unique set of professional skills and services to support individuals and their families as they navigate through the practical, emotional, relational and spiritual journey of illness, dying and death. This includes end-of-life planning consultations; setting up pre-paid funeral plans; complete holistic funeral directorial and ceremonial services; ‘pastoral care’ and holistic coaching through illness, dying and death grief; and specialist trauma, grief & bereavement counselling.
- Bespoke Funeral Directorial & Holistic Ceremonial Services
- Emotional, Relational and Spiritual ‘Pastoral’ Care (non-religious)
- Guidance, Planning, Presence & Support through illness, dying & death
- After Death Care (Vigils, Rituals & Body Care