In the areas of Love, Relationships and Marriages, Sarah is an experienced relationship coach and a fully trained marriage therapist using the Gottman Couples Institute Method (the worlds’ best evidenced-based approach to couples therapy with 40 years of ongoing research to prove it).
Sarah has been working with couples for more than 8 years with a high rate of success – (although couples therapy works best the sooner a couple experiencing challenge and strain can get help before things escalate beyond repair).
Couples therapy, whilst it can be a significant time and financial investment, in the long term, offers a more sustainable, affordable and viable alternative to the trauma, loss and disruption caused through separation and divorce.
Sarah offers a series of coaching programs, marriage therapy and mentoring that can assist couples from the beginning of relationship and all the changes, challenges and transitions along the way.
In addition also offers regular seminars and workshops where couples can immerse in an an easy, insightful and fun entry into the foundations of Miracle Marriage principles, helping couples to expand and enrich the experience of partnership in committed love and marriage.
Sarah’s teachings and therapeutic approaches are relevant for all couples (hetero or same-sex) preparing for marriage or committed relationship – for newly married couples as well as established relationships that need a reboot, upshift and refres; to couples in high stress and marital crisis.
Sarah believes every couple can benefit from investing in their relationship and throughout the many relationship stages over a lifetime, it is necessary to resource with new skills, commitments and insights to support lifelong loving.
Sarah teaches an updated and contemporary model of marriage – based on her Miracle Marriage Manifesto – for the 21st century, moving away from an outdated model of marriage based on economic/familial/community survival to an evolved perspective of marriage as the foundation for individual, couple and family/community “thrival” and full expression.
Her offerings include:
Creating a ‘Miracle Marriage’ – Pre-marriage Relationship Skills Workshop
Miracle Marriage Breakthrough Program – A starter package of assessment & therapy (15hrs) for couples to break-through the creep of bad habits, disharmony and disconnection back towards love, trust, intimacy and growth.
Miracle Marriage Makeover Retreat – A package of assessment, therapy and private ‘marathon mentoring’ that involves a 2-day off-site retreat for marriages in challenge and crisis.
Creating a Miracle Marriage
(2.5hr Private Coaching Session @ $300)
- Start your marriage with the best foundation for success, empowerment and enjoyment.
- Acquire a proven and sustainable framework for understanding the natural cycles and cycles and flow of life and love within the unity of relationship
- Learn skills, communication principles and strategies to approach conflict, change, growth, needs, intimacy and desires in a healthy and loving way.
Miracle Marriage Breakthrough
Marriage “Reboot” – Wake Up, Skill Up
(15hr Assessment & Therapy Sessions @ $2550)
- Circuit break the creep of bad habits and restart your marriage into a new growth phase
- Upshift your relationship skills and expand your mindset & heartset to thrive, not just survive, the life of your love.
- Develop the space and resources for emotional intimacy; relationships skills, communication principles and strategies to create’ Lifelong Loving’ throughout your marriage
Miracle Marriage Makeover (Retreat)
Marriage Repair, Restoration & Renewal
(1 day assessment + 2 -day Intensive Beachfront Retreat @$5550)
- Stay at absolute beachfront, self-contained apartment with gift basket on arrival and local restaurants for brekky & dinner dates.
- 3-day Miracle Marriage Makeover with dedicated teaching, mentoring, skills and therapeutic support to repair, restore and begin the renewal and return to love.
- Sarah provides a natural, real, supportive, instructive, safe, and even fun, environment.
- Includes 6 hour of clinical assessment sessions prior to 2 day intensive immersion.