Jenni and Dan were married at Coogee Beach Park, complete with an Aloha love circle and Kahuna Blessing
A marriage is a profound rite of passage and your wedding day…your ceremony…is a sacred ritual of love, friendship, and family.
Your ceremony is an opportunity to express your love, your relationship and make a powerful affirmation about your future. Just as with every other element of your wedding where you are asserting your style, your personality and your own aesthetic, similarly with your ceremony you can assert your own creativity and freedom of expression.
In the same way your photos are a visual portrait of your day; your ceremony is an intimate, emotional and historical portrait of your life and love. Make it a multisensory experience that connects with people on many levels—visually, linguistically, emotionally, musically and even symbolically.
A truly fabulous ceremony will incorporate each aspect in a way that is authentic to the couple. Your marriage and your wedding day deserve nothing less!My ceremonies are all individual creations –bespoke, natural and joyful – and my approach is to bring spirit, passion and energy into the experience for everyone.
In my process I give you lots of ideas, resources and guidance and help to craft a ceremony that fits with you, not a fixed, set format. The process is an enjoyable, fun, and thoughtful experience and will prepare you well to fully appreciate the ceremony, the day and your marriage.
Together we co-create a ceremony that is meaningful for the two of you and for your family and guests. A ceremony that engages your guests, draws them in to feel involved and part of it, and most importantly that it says the things that are important to you both.
My promise is to make it a WOW experience for you and everyone there. It is important to feel relaxed and confident your ceremony is in safe hands, so you can truly enjoy your day.
FORMALITIES / LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AUSTRALIA
- The Notice of Intended Marriage must be lodged at least one month and one day prior to the date of the wedding. You can lodge this with me up to 18 months in advance of the wedding.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to marry in Australia.
- If you are Australian born you must show your original birth certificate. If born outside Australia, you are required to show your birth certificate or passport from your country of birth.
- If you have been previously married, you must show your Divorce Decree Absolute or a Death Certificate of a previous spouse.
- You are required to have two witnesses to the ceremony. Witnesses must be aged at least 18 years of age.
- Your birth certificate, passport from your country of birth, divorce papers or death certificate if relevant, must be sighted prior to the marriage taking place.
- If you are bringing your partner into Australia on a prospective spouse visa I can provide you with the necessary letter for the Immigration Department.